Name`s rating: 5.00
Number of votes: 4
Unique code of the name Alina: 420
First name Alina backwards: Anila
Meaning and origin of the name Alina
There are multiple origins and meanings for the name Alina:
1. Turkic (Tatar Әлинә) extremely popular name, the female equivalent of the Arabic male name Ali meaning - "noble, exalted; revering to Allah"
2. Comes from the Proto-Germanic name (Adal) meaning - "generous nature", form of the personal name Adelina
3. Derived from the Latin word (aliena, alienus) meaning - "alien"
4. Diminutive form of the given name Alevtina, Angelina, Elina, Helen etc.
5. Derived from the French word aliéné meaning - "insane, crazy".
Another masculine & feminine names starting with the:
Aa, Ab, Ac, Ad, Ae, Af, Ag, Ah, Ai, Aj, Ak, Al, Am, An, Ao, Ap, Aq, Ar, As, At, Au, Av, Aw, Ax, Ay, Az
Browse names by initial letter:
20 RECENTLY ADDED
20 RECENTLY COMMENTED