There are multiple origins and translations for popular name Carina:
1. Latin name means - "boat, ship, vessel; keel, bottom of the ship" or derived from the Latin words carus/cara - "dear, beloved; costly, precious, valued".
2. Derivative of the Greek name CathrRine semantics - "virginal; pure".
3. Comes from the ancient Greek word (κόρη) [kori] interpretation - "daughter, girl, damsel, virgin; maiden".
4. East Slavic name (Russian Карина), comes from the Russian word карий [kary] in the sense of - "brown-eyed", see the name Karina.
5. Derived from Turkish (Turkic) name-giving Kara translation - "black, dark; land".
6. Arabic name (قرينة) [Qarinah] elucidation - "spouse, wife; indication" or from (كرينة) [Karinah] - "singer, who plays the lute (kira)".
7. Derived from Bulgarian (carina) [Tsarina] explanation - "queen".
8. Italian name derived from carino and translates as - "pretty; nice; cute".