There are multiple origins and meanings for the hugely popular name Dina:
1. Arabic name and name-giving (دِين) means - "religion (Islam), faith; debit, loan, credit, due", cognate with the name Diyanah
2. Comes from the Latin name Diana etymology - "goddess; heavenly, divine"
3. Diminutive form of the given name Geraldine, or Bernardina, or Undina, or of Diana [Thea] and translates as - "heavenly, divine; goddess"
4. Hebrew given name (דינה) clarification - "judged", the female equivalent of the male name Dan
5. Sanskrit (दिन) explanation - "day"
6. Persian name (دینا) sense - "judge"
7. Shortened form of the name Dinara semantics - "golden or silver coin", definition - "valuable, expensive, dear".