There are multiple origins and translations for the name Bina:
1. Persian name-forming (بینا) means - "insightful; seer, clairvoyant, perspicacious".
2. Derivative form of the Arabic name Bint semantics - "girl; daughter".
3. Hebrew (Jewish name בינה) interpretation - "wisdom, understanding, intellect, insight, prudence, comprehension".
4. Yiddish name cognate with the name Deborah denotation - "bee".
5. Diminutive form of the name Sabina - "of Sabines" denotation in the sense of - "beautiful".
May also refer to Bina (male name ).