Name`s rating: 3.00
Number of votes: 1
Unique code of the name Ida: 3914
First name Ida backwards: Adi
Meaning and origin of the name Ida
There are multiple origins and meanings for the name Ida:
1. Comes from the Proto-Germanic name-giving Id semantics - "work, labor", means - "hard-working"
2. Ancient Greek (εἶδος) [idos] name-giving component etymology - "kind of, species, sort; appearance; shape, form". Example Leon+idas
3. Diminutive form of the Greek name Aida sense - "nightingale; song, poem".
4. Turkic name, derivative of Idelia → Turkic name of the river Volga
5. Derivative of the name Adel - "noble, nobility; just, justice".
Another masculine & feminine names starting with the:
Ia, Ib, Ic, Id, Ie, If, Ig, Ih, Ii, Ij, Ik, Il, Im, In, Io, Ip, Iq, Ir, Is, It, Iu, Iv, Iw, Ix, Iy, Iz
Browse names by initial letter:
20 RECENTLY ADDED
20 RECENTLY COMMENTED