There are multiple origins and translations for the name Inna:
1. Derived from the Latin word innocentia interpretation - "innocent, innocence; harmlessness; integrity" or comes from Latin name Inno - "who sailing on a ship".
2. East Slavic (Russian Инна) form of the name Inessa/Agnes definition - "lamb".
3. Comes from the Arabic (إنّ) clarification - "truly; actually; indeed".
4. Feminine form of the name Iohannes/Yochanan - "God (Ya/Jehovah) is merciful (Hanan)".
5. Derived from the Polish word inny denotation - "another, else".
6. From Italian inno in the sense of - "hymn, anthem".
In ancient times it was a male name, now it is only a feminine name.